Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A level basement


Installing the concrete
Originally uploaded by
Lowell-Forker.



Putting the stairs back up
Originally uploaded by
Lowell-Forker.

We had the basement floor leveled last month - it makes such a difference. I think they did a great job. As it dried there are some spider cracks, but I think that's to be expected. I've started to layout the walls now on the new flat floor. I've checked the floor for level, and I think it's within a 1/4 inch overall (maybe a 1/2 inch in one corner where there were a lot of pipe protrusions). We had to take the stairs out so they could put the contrete down. I took the opportunity to add a middle stringer and add 2x4's to each of the stringers to make it stronger.

Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home