Monday, October 24, 2005

How could life be any better?

I must say that today was extraordinary. Emma was just talking and smiling up a storm, church was good, our house felt warm and had the smells for fresh apple crisp coming from the kitchen and was an inviting escape from the late October rain outside. Lew and Leonard stopped by in the afternoon and looked at the basement, they think I should use this concrete leveler from Puyallup that I have a quote from, as the price and his experience sounds good. Leonard was quite impressed with the amount of work we are taking on.


With Emma smiling so much, we decided to stage her and take some photos today - we ended up with more than 60. I'll try to upload them soon.

Flickr Photo

This photo is a couple of days old, but it shows how alert she is. Tonight she stayed up with Jo and I as we organized the upstairs, she laid on the little couch just as happy as a clam, sucking on her hand, getting all slobbery and kicking her feet. She puts her feet together like she's praying, I need to get a video of that...

Tolli

Technorati Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home